Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing (E-Learning) provides a platform for future career success.
- Enhance your marketing for the Digital Age
- Learn digital marketing skills that evolve with a changing landscape
- Build on your fundamental marketing and management strategies
- Learn to leverage data-driven understanding to drive marketing success
- Develop a strategic understanding of effective marketing for brands, products, and services
- Utilise creative problem-solving and decision-making skills to succeed
- Enjoy one-to-one student support
- Build a future in the exciting arena of digital marketing
- 4 modules | 6 weeks per module
- 8-month part-time^
- 6 intakes per year | Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov
^minimum programme period relies on students following the required programme structure and scheduling
Power up marketing for the Digital Age
Digital connectivity and rapidly evolving consumer markets are transforming the role of global marketing professionals. The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing (E-Learning) will empower you to deliver results in the dynamic Digital Age.
You will have one-to-one support from a Student Advisor throughout your education, from assistance in the application process through to advice and guidance on distance learning and time management. This digital marketing certificate offers a truly flexible online programme designed to provide seamless access to professional education.
Digital platforms provide a real opportunity to expand our marketing potential, powering up business engagement for the modern landscape. Our 100% online programme will help develop your understanding of the tools, techniques, and strategies to thrive in this environment, and transform your career potential in the exciting arena of digital marketing.
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing (E-Learning) offers a pathway to new career opportunities, whether that’s aspirational career transitions or supporting you to develop existing skills to enhance your chances of advancing within your current career.